Saturday, February 22, 2014

I'm Doing it! :: Weekends with Chesterton

"Most people would agree that even good writers can write too much, and that bad writers cannot write too little."
All I Survey, G.k. Chesterton 
 
 
http://www.conversiondiary.com/2014/02/aw-what-the-heck.html


Jen Fulwiler is bringing it back, and I am going to stretch myself to do it. Since I have little to no writing skills besides some decent grammar skills, I think I could use the challenge. My sentence structures are boring and stagnant; not to mention the fact that my ideas need to be expanded and perhaps more logically explained. I know, dear readers (thanks Grandma and Grandpa!) that you are super excited for Monday.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I could have written that, well, minus the decent grammar skills part! You have inspired me, I just signed up for it. I may have just lost my mind but glad to know that I am in good company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to reading your posts! I love Link-ups because of all the blogs I find through them.

      Delete
  2. Have fun! I'm not brave enough to join you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have so much more on your plate than I do, so I understand that sentiment! I closed our trimester early (I guess its not a trimester anymore) to regroup and replan. Hopefully, I can keep up with the daily writing!

      Delete
  3. I am still on the fence. I will decide tomorrow. I'm committed to indecisiveness and procrastination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure this will end up in a fire of epic failure, but hey why not embarrass myself publically? lol

      Delete
  4. I'm doing the challenge too, but I admit it is to play catch up because I haven't blogged for two months. I have no misgivings about my writing skills, but I enjoy blogging and I do it for me. I know I would write differently if I was doing it for others and it wouldn't be nearly as much fun. I love your Mother Teresa quote on your header. The Saint Generator picked her for me this year and she has been popping up everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great Saint to have for the year! My patron for the year is St. Andrew the apostle which has been very interesting to research. Isn't funny how they seem to pop up?

      Delete